6/11/09

A little about me




I am a mom of four very busy kids ranging in age from 7 to 19mo. I am patiently waiting to sell our home so that we can move to Las Vegas where my husband is currently working. The challenge of being apart have strengthened me and my relationships with my family.
I absolutely LOVE scrapbook paper and love to find fun ways to use it when entertaining. I love browsing other places to find inspiration and fun ideas. I will admit I am also a polka dot freak! I can't get enough of them, I love them on just about everything.(especially my girls wardrobe)
I don't recall when I realized I loved to throw a party it just seems that it's always been that way. I am obsessed with cake stands and other entertaining pieces. My dream would be to have a wall sized china hutch to keep all my dishes and entertaining things in. I am excited about this new adventure and look forward to sharing my love of parties with all.



Document1

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails