5/23/09

Welcome

I have always loved the variety and cuteness of scrapbook paper. I love to decorate with it and incorporate it in parties, and I love parties! The idea here is to customize your party decor to fit your personality or theme. Birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, or even girls night are perfect occasions for using
"positively perfect".

Fun things I do for birthdays
personalized banner
party hats
confetti
cupcake toppers
goodie bag tags/favor tags
invitations
thank you's
high chair banner
napkin rings
door signs
other decor
tutu's for girls

Of course these items can also be used for other parties and I'm happy to work with you for more fun ideas.

I'm so excited to begin this new endeavor. I have a few parties I've donated items to so that I could get a feel for how things would go and so you can see the fun stuff we can do.

Document1

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Tiff...I am so happy for you and this fun undertaking!! I know you will do an exceptional job!! Everything looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see more!!
I miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails