9/13/09

pause

This last week has proved something to me. Now is not the time in my life to be doing positively perfect. I had the opportunity to do "Scrapfest" this weekend and after ALL the preparation I put into it and how time consuming it was, it was very clear that right now I don't have the time to give to this. I need to put other things first on my priority list and this needs to take a back seat. I will most definitely becoming back to this because I love a party and the fun things that go with a party, but not now.

BUT I do have some things (ok almost everything) left from my preparations that are for sale.

Cupcake toppers come 12 in a bag and coordinate with cupcake wrappers and other toppers. Each bag for sale for $6.oo.


striped Merry & Bright

green Trees

Snowy houses

pink Trees

red Merry & Bright

candy cane

spider

Halloween characters

dot pumpkins

orange happy Halloween

pink be jolly

brown spider

green boo



Cupcake wrappers also come 12 to a bag and coordinate with the toppers. Wrappers for sale for $7.oo a bag.


Wrappers available for sale in this picture are the colored square and the dot. Each package of wrappers have 12 of the same print.





More pictures of the different wrappers available coming soon.

If you'd like to purchase please contact me at positivelyperfectparty@gmail.com

2 comments:

casey aubut said...

These are adorable!!

mary said...

Hi! This is Mary from Philippines. Just dropping by to say you have an excellent page. Keep it up! Please check out this site http://maryrosetudio.blogspot.com/ and follow me. Thank You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails