6/3/10

Girls birthday 2009

I have two girls, one is four the other 1. My one year old was born the day after my four year old, three years later. I'm lucky enough that right now they don't mind sharing a party for their birthdays. This past year I was inspired from Kim at The TomKat studio to do a lollipop theme party. I would have LOVED to do this outside but their birthday is in October so no such luck. We just had a small family gathering so I didn't get to do ALL that I would have liked but still this turned out pretty cute.


I found paper lanterns at Michaels in the dollar bins during the summer and knew just what I wanted to do with them. Wrapped in cellophane they make pretty cute suckers.

Each girl got her very own cake.

Had to have the cupcake toppers and wrappers to match.

I was inspired by the rainbow cake I found here to coordinate the colors with the party. It was a fun surprise to find in your cupcake and the kids loved it.

The "thank you's" for everyone to take home were my favorite popcorn balls in the party colors.

I also found a great idea for lollipop cookies. I have found some cute cookies since doing this party that I wish I had found before. Oh well.
It was so fun to do for my girls and I'm looking forward to doing their next birthday already!

The birthday girls: I made their shirts and tutu's for them as well as their bows. I ordered baby legs leg warmer for them as well. Pretty stinkin cute if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails